1. In case you didn't know, I signed on with Uppercase Living in November as an Independent Demonstrator. Uppercase Living designs vinyl expressions for your home or personal space. I became addicted instantly. We have 4 expressions in our home, lots of samples that I take to parties and more to be added (shhh..don't tell Aaron!)
2. I am just about to wrap up my first quarter with Uppercase Living!
3. I am really enjoying participating in Uppercase Living. It is something I honestly thought I would never be doing ~ home parties! However, it's been a lot of fun and I have really stretched myself.
4. I started a blog to update my customers on Uppercase News and see customer samples. Visit it here http://www.haveawordwithme.blogspot.com/
5. You can also view the catalog on-line. Go here http://www.uppercaseliving.com/
Use my Demonstrator ID: 390764 and Registration Token: mccarty
6. The expressions are designed for any smooth surface; walls, mirrors, frames, cupboards, vases and more than I can name.
7. Uppercase Living expressions make great gifts.
8. You can design your own expressions - cool!
9. You can earn a lot of free product when you host a party.
10. Yes, these have all been shameless plugs. I'll admit it.
No comments:
Post a Comment