Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ten on Tuesday; Ode To the To Do List



Ode to the To Do List

I am a list person. I have lists for home, school, Uppercase Living, scrapbooking and more. I make lists for my lists! Lately if I don't write it down, I'll forget it.

Here is my To Do List for today (well, 10 things on it anyway.)

1. Pick up bedding and change Lenny's cage.

2. Take out the garbage.

3. Help Ellie with her reading and math game homework.

4. Fold and put away laundry.

5. Take Ellie to t-ball practice, barring no rain.

6. Give kids a bath.

7. Continue correcting papers necessary for working on report cards.

8. Work on said report cards.

9. Follow up with an Uppercase Living Customer regarding her upcoming party.

10. Watch American Idol and Dancing With The Stars simultaneously while finishing up the items on my to do list.

I love notepads for writing my lists. My favorites are made by Knock-Knock. A few years ago a former parent gave me the To Do pad, pictured above, as a gift. I love it. It has 4 sections; tasks, errands, correspondence, notes. I tear off a page and clip in on a cute clipboard to carry around.

I love the one below, 7 Days A Week. I picked it up last summer, also by Knock-Knock. It has a space for each day of the week. It was perfect for the summer and I could write out the activities for the week for the kids and I. It gave me more space than a regular calendar and I could write in lunch ideas, craft projects, play dates, errands, etc.

Just after Christmas I found a whole new collection of Knock-Knock note pads at Michael's. They are less expensive than the big Knock Knock pads. I couldn't find pictures on the website but my favorite is My Three Lives. It has divided sections for Home, Work and Play. I like another called Accomplish. It has divided sections for Accomplish Today, Accompish Tomorrow and Accomplish Someday.

Do you have a favorite pad for making lists?

No comments: