Another spin on the Ten on Tuesday.
Here are 10 things about Ellie.

1. T-ball practice started today. I am excited for her. I played baseball as a kid, too.
2. Loves, loves, loves kindergarten. She is constantly telling me things her teacher has said, new friends she plays with, things she has learned, special classes she enjoys and the best part of her day is usually recess. I feel so lucky to be able to observe her from a distance at school. I have waited my whole career for just this moment.
3. Dolls OR Animals? Animals!
Ellie is an animal lover. She talks to her guinea pig, Lenny and tries to hold him once a day. She loves our dog, Toby. Last night as she was hugging Toby she announced that he was the best dog she's ever had (not to mention the only dog she's ever had) and that she has waited her whole life for Toby.
4. Tom Boy OR Girlie Girl? How about Punky Brewster?
Describing Ellie's fashion style I would best categorize her as "Punky Brewster". When asked what she wants to wear for school, she'll usually answer with "something beautiful", but when she picks out her clothes by herself they are definitely a mod-podge of tights, non-matching dress or skirt and a summer shirt that is usually inappropriate for the weather. It's not just the fashion, it's the play, too. Ellie enjoys playing hard, getting dirty and any sports that Daddy introduces.
5. Favorite Food? Pasta Balls with sprinkle cheese and seasoning salt. This kid eats like a bird. She could live on any type of pasta and throw in some apples, too.
6. Quiet and shy type or loud and bossy type? Shy at first, but can be bossy. Shy in front of new people, but she can be bossy once she is comfortable. She definitely gets that from her mom! My classmates in my Masters Classes lovingly called me "assertive" (that's just a nice way to say bossy)
7. Future Occupation? Veterinarian
8. Interests: Listening to Junie B. Jones being read aloud, riding her bike, playing with friends, live animals & stuffed animals, Dollar Spot @ Target, crafts, playing computer, puzzles, board games, playing make-believe, coloring, cuddling, watching movies (especially any of the Air Bud Movies).
9. Age Appropriate Issues: Sassy, afraid of the dark, lollygagger, emotional outbursts especially when getting in the car because she always wants something to do in the car and famous Ellie quote from a few weeks ago, "When I grow up and I'm a mommy, I'm doing it all different!"
10. Enduring Traits: Affectionate, loveable, eager to please, confident, strong love for family and grandparents, incredible memory, emotional, creative in play, leader, sweet, contagious laugh.

2 comments:
Cute!
I had to tear up a little at this one....she reminds me so much of you when you were a little girl! I love it!!
Post a Comment