
As I was uploading the pictures, I remembered the pictures I took of Ellie the other day. She was "bored". Too wet to play outside, mommy had already used up her bag of tricks and we were just waiting for Daddy to get home so we could get dinner ready; you know the witching hour just before dinner. She and Easton were coloring and she asked me for some tape to hang up her picture in her room. She kept going back and forth between her room and the office and asked me not to look. I thought no harm done with scotch tape. Finally after a giggle outburst from both she and Easton, Ellie was finally ready for me to look. This is was she unveiled!
That got such a great reaction, she continued on to this. Easton would have nothing to do with it.


1 comment:
cute haircut! The tape make-up adds so much! :)
Post a Comment