![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
12 on the 12th of March
Inspired by an article I read in one of my scrapbook magazines about recording the everyday routines of your family, I started an album called "12 on the 12th". The premise is to take 12 pictures every month on the 12th day, hence the title 12 on the 12th of March. I accomplished a great double page layout for January 12th, took my 12 pictures on February 12 (but have yet to scrapbook those) and here are my pictures for today, March 12th. Today is a totally ordinary day, but I'm glad I'm capturing the ordinary. I hope you can take a moment to watch our day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love it, it will be my next copy cat take off from my most favorite cousin.
Lots of love-
Your favorite cousin
12 on the 12th... WHAT AN IDEA... you just captured LIFE. And life we dont always remember but how sweet is it to see when you grow up, "a day at school, what i did when i came home, what i saw daddy doing, bedtime routine..." that's what our memory FORGETS, but its captured here.
I LOVE IT! Going to use it! thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment