Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Sunriver '08

We are back from a fabulous week in Sunriver for our annual summer trip with Aaron's family. Here are some highlights. I need to get some more photos from Grandma and Auntie Amy and then I will post more.


Sibling love at Drake Park after feeding the ducks.

Easton and Ellie on the pony rides. Easton, Grandma and Papa at South Twin Lake.

Ellie and Easton lovin' the bunk bed set up!

Easton and Ellie LOVED the pool, especially the waterslide. With life jackets they swam by themselves and jumped off the side of the pool without anyone catching them.

Just behind our rental house was a fort made of rocks and branches. They loved exploring until they both hurt their fingers on the rocks.

I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of our bike rides. Ellie is independent now and even Easton could make a short ride to Fort Rock Park on his two wheels. Hopefully Grandma got a bike riding picture.

Aaron and I finally took some time to kayak, something I have been wanting to do for the past few years. We were so glad we did! We took a 3 hour float down the calm part of the Deschutes. We stopped to take a self-timed picture and Aaron almost tipped us over. Glad we got that picture!

Our annual picture on the bridge at Drake Park.

Last, but not least, Ellie lost her first tooth in Sunriver. This is such a milestone it will get a post of its own later.
Fun times in Sunriver once again. Thanks Grandma & Papa and Amy & Paul! The kids are already counting down for next year!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOVE the kayak pics... :)