The "facts" we so funny to me I could not stop giggling to myself. I began emailing my first grade team members who were also in the room and logged on to the computers as well. I emailed them:
"How much wood could a woodchuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris. All of it."
"Chuck Norris is so fast that he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head."
"The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain."
We emailed each other back and forth and it got us through the session. At the end we stood there and read the whole poster and laughed so hard we cried!
"Chuck Norris grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage."
"Chuck Norris invented the question mark."
I just wanted to tell my first grade team how much I enjoy working with them! Yes, Chuck Norris will be our first grade mascot this year. You girls are a Chuck Norris kick in the pants! Thanks for making me laugh each day! I think you all are wonderful.
Can't get enough Chuck, click here Chuck Norris Facts.

3 comments:
Sounds like you have a fun group to work with and are on your way to a great year!!!
I don't get it. I don't get all of the hullabaloo around CN. Am I crazy? Or sheltered?
That is hysterical!! Okay, I'll confess, I'm a closet Chuck Norris fan. Q & I used to watch "Walker, Texas Ranger", All the time! We could even sing the theme song at one time. (Okay, I admit I think I still know it.. "In the eyes of the ranger, the unsuspecting stranger... somethin, somethin' - better look behind you, cuz' that's where the Ranger's Gonna Be!" And I think I've probably seen most every movie he's been in (guys I dated in HS used to love his movies - so we went to them). Funny!! Teri
Post a Comment