.jpg)
Carmen is an amazing person! I am so, so, so happy we job share our first grade position. This year will mark our 4th anniversary of job sharing. I think Carmen is an amazing teacher and I wish we could actually teach together at the same time every day, rather than just share our position. We have so much fun co-teaching the first week of school and it is so sad by the end of the week when we explain to the kids we start sharing the days beginning the following week. Job sharing with Carmen is so easy and natural. She definitely balances me out. I have learned a lot from her through this experience and I value her wisdom. I feel like I get the good end of the deal.
I also feel privileged to call Carmen one of my closest friends. She has been a great listener throughout some tough times the past few years and I feel so blessed by her friendship.
I hope you have a great year, Carmen! Happy Birthday! I think you are a terrific person.
No comments:
Post a Comment