Monday, August 18, 2008

Good Times

Just said goodbye to the last guest for my Open House kicking off the newest Uppercase Living Catalog. It was a great turn out and the ladies loved the new catalog! Things were a little slow during the summer, but having this party was so fun! It made me realize how much I love this being a demonstrator. I never thought I would be doing home parties, but I am really having a great time.

A big thank you to my husband for helping me and working so hard to get the house in tip top shape for company! Thank you, Aaron! You are wonderful. Just think, now the house is clean before school starts! (Besides the fact our vacuum broke this morning.)

Now I turn my focus toward school and getting my classroom ready...

2 comments:

Adalie said...

Happy to hear that your open house was a success. I'm sorry I missed it and look forward to seeing the new catalog!

Don't you love having your house 'company clean'??! Does the broken vacuum mean it is time for your new Dyson? ( ; Enjoy your last days of summer. K

AmberJ said...

I'm sorry I missed it! I was looking forward to going, but something came up. Sounds like a fun evening.