
Here I am with my college roommate, Melanie. I'm not quite sure thate date of this one. Tragically, I have still have bangs so it must be sophomore year...
Melanie is coming to visit Sunday with her husband, Matt and their daughter Maddie + twins, Noah and Hannah. Melanie and family live in Boise and they will be passing through after vacationing on the Oregon Coast. Can't wait to see them, catch up and meet their twins!
Melanie was a really fun roommate to have and we definately made the most of the dorm we were stuck in. I think she made much of my college experience survivable and was a true friend through some tough times. She is one of the most honest and real people I have ever met. Cannot wait to see her!
1 comment:
Wow...I didn't know that Melanie now had 3 kids! Tell her 'Hi' from me!!!
Post a Comment