
I laughed out loud when I downloaded this picture! This was a gift from, Toby. It's a dog nose. Ellie loves it!
Below was the view from our front door and then our back deck on Christmas Day. All day we watched it snow big, beautiful flakes and took turns shouting out, "It's snowing!" Hard to believe that was Christmas Day in the Pacific Northwest. I'm sure we'll all be talking about this Christmas for years!
The day after Christmas, the snow was finally wet enough to build a snowmen. For days the snow was too fluffy, then covered in ice and no snowmen could be built. As the temperature went up a bit, the snow was perfect for snowman building. Aaron and Ellie worked for a long time to build a snowman and a snow woman and a small wall! Ellie was sad to see the snow people were practically all melted away as we finally made it to church after cancellations last Sunday and then for Christmas Eve services.



No comments:
Post a Comment