1. Today Aaron is 33 years old.
2. Aaron LOVES sports and I am talking passionate about sports.
He will watch just about anything sports related. I know he absolutely loves that our kids enjoy sports, too.
3. Aaron must usually have a project took work on. Currently he is painting Easton's bedroom. I appreciate that once Aaron has an idea for a project in mind, he starts immediately and will work hard on the project and complete it quickly. However, lately he and I are noticing that most of his projects are increasing in difficulty and take on a life of their own. About half through the last few projects he has noted that it taking longer than he expected and more $$$ than originally thought. Regardless, I am always pleased with the outcome and I appreciate his attention to detail. Good job, Honey!
4. Aaron's current favorite snack? Tortilla chips - plain - at night.
5. Favorite number - 29. It was his college football number and continuously pops up in our life; which makes us laugh!
6. Aaron is an amazing Dad. I know most everyone thinks that of their husband and I am proud to say I think it, too! There are so many times I watch Aaron with our kids and I get teary. I feel so blessed to have a husband that is the kind of dad I dreamed my children would have.
7. Aaron is an amazing husband as well. I know most everyone thinks that of their husband, too so I am doubly proud to say this also. A girl has a dream of what her husband will be like and I can honestly say Aaron is more than I ever dreamed I deserve in a husband.

I knew very early in on in our relationship that I wanted to marry Aaron. I just prayed he felt the same way. This is our very first picture together! (see, #29)
8. Ellie says, "Daddy is a good Daddy because he plays with me. He helped me ride my bike on two wheels."
9. Easton says, "I love Daddy because we wrestle and play catch."
10. One of the things I cherish about Aaron is his sense of humor. He makes me laugh daily and usually we laugh through out the day. He diffuses difficult situations with his humor. He doesn't take things too seriously.

Doesn't he make a cute cheerleader??
Leave Aaron a comment and wish him Happy Birthday! I'll be sure he read it!
7 comments:
Happy Day Aaron!!!!
Aaron- hope you had a great B-day! We heard you had a great time on Sat- sorry we missed it. Hopefully we soo you soon! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Nice skirt, birthday boy!
We love you!
We know all Andrea wrote to be true and we are thankful that you are in our lives. We love you and hope you have a very happy day!
Hey Aaron Happy Birthday!
Love the Post Andrea. Very sweet. My favorite photo is Aaron dressed in the cheerleading outfit.
See you tomorrow.
xoxo Michele
Happy Birthday Aaron!
Happy Birthday Aaron!! hope it was a great one.
Post a Comment