I have been thinking all week about Christian singer/songwriter Steven Curtis Chapman and his family. Tragically, their youngest adopted daughter was accidentally run over by her older brother in their family's drive way last Wednesday.
His newest song is called Cinderella. It's a touching song of how quickly a little girl grows up and how she needs her dad and before dad knows it she'll be grown up and gone. I have linked the video and just after the video you can see Steven Curtis Chapman explain how he came up with the idea for the song. See the video here.
It is just such a sad accident. I think about my kids running around, riding bikes, playing and just being kids. It would be such a horrible thing to happen to a family.
1 comment:
Andrea, It is funny how some times your thinking something and just don't know how to write it down, and then you hear a story like that and everything changes. Thanks for the reminder that everyday counts and they are few in the grand scheme of things! Miss you guys
Post a Comment