Read the fine print; New Kids On The Block - in concert, November 23rd in Portland! Who's with me. Click here for more details.
Like my friend Erika said, the best part of this concert would be all the women our age dancing and singing to all the words.
"I'll be loving you forever...."
NKOTB TLF

3 comments:
Can you hear the *sigh* escaping from my whimpery lips? LOL
Oh, I had no idea you were such a NKOTB Fan! When I was younger I even had the sheet set! My mom just gave me one of those Teen Bop magazines with them on it, from like 1990 do you think it's worth some $$ now that they are "back"?
"Oh, Oh, UHo o, Oh, Oh, Uh o." Isn't it funny we still know all the words, how does ones brain forget such classic lyrics?
It's been years and I can't believe how many words I still know. The girls are dancing to 'Step by Step' off your Playlist!
Post a Comment