Aaron and I enjoyed our first taste of Sonic goodness at 10:40 pm Wednesday night. The perfect dessert right before bedtime, yikes. Oh so good! We *heart* the new Sonic in Camas!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh gosh that looks so good, but I am trying to be a good girl and lose some weight enjoy one for me next time!! Des
Isn't Sonic yummy!! Would try to go everytime I went to visit my sis out of town. I love their slushie drinks! Plus they "flavor" their own sodas, it's real cherry coke! YUM
4 comments:
Oh gosh that looks so good, but I am trying to be a good girl and lose some weight enjoy one for me next time!! Des
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sonic. I don't know how it has been open 3 days and my husband -- to my knowledge -- hasn't been there! ;)
Isn't Sonic yummy!! Would try to go everytime I went to visit my sis out of town. I love their slushie drinks! Plus they "flavor" their own sodas, it's real cherry coke! YUM
Never been and it looks like I should stay away!
Post a Comment