Monday, October 08, 2007

Easton's Pictures

Pictures of Easton at 2 years, 7 months. (I only add the "7 months" because that's more than 2 1/2; pretty darn close to 3 years old!)


I adore this picture. I love his eyes, I love the expression, I love the black and white, I love the tilted angle.

But this! This one is my absolute favorite! This is SO Easton right now. He often dons this look and I don't know if I can quite describe the attitude here. He will do things how he wants in his own way.
~*please note, these pictures were scanned by my not-so-high-tech scanner, so the quality on here is not great, but seen in real life, the quality is amazing!*~
All of these pictures were taken by Debbie, our wonderful childcare provider. She also has a photography business. She did these spur of the moment as "school" pictures. Debbie even made a key chain for me and a big photo button for Ellie's backpack. I love the way Debbie takes pictures. It is not typical; not traditional and she has a great eye for cool angles, settings and props. Check out her website http://www.ashdownstudios.com/ If you browse through the "portraits" there are a few of Easton. The adorable little girl without shoes is Katie, my job share partner, Carmen's, little girl.

1 comment:

Adalie said...

GREAT photos! I might be calling Debbie....