Our good friends, Lonnye and Rachel are in Italy. Their girls, Claire and Kate are staying with their family friends, The Miller's. http://www.themillerspage.blogspot.com/
To give mommy Miller a little break, Claire and Kate spent one afternoon with us.
Luckily, it was a 74 degree day and we spent much of the day outside at the park and playing in our backyard. No-nap-Easton was tuckered out from all the estrogen and fell asleep in our truck on the 5 minute ride back from the park.
He stayed asleep and slept for 2 hours while the girlies played upstairs!
We had a lot of fun playing dress up, Little Pet Shops, having a dance party, making necklaces, wrestling with Aaron and setting bunny traps (with a soccer net) in the backyard. Claire and Kate stayed through dinner. They were really good girls. Claire was cracking me up telling me her mom and dad were going to be back by Christmas and that they didn't have any plans, so did we want to come over?
On the way back to the Miller's, in the dark, Claire was telling me I was going the wrong way and where to turn. She got really frustrated once with me and said, "You are doing it wrong" and then started whispering to Ellie to have Ellie tell me what to do. I was laughing so hard, I had to pull over!
The craziest part for me was having 4 car seasts in the truck. Thank goodness for third row seating, but I will never succumb to a van!
Sarah, you are doing a fabulous job! I felt like my little bit of 6 hours of help was nothing compared to what you are doing! L&R - keep having a blast, your girls are fine!
No comments:
Post a Comment