The boys in our house *love* sports and the girls in our house join in because the boys make it look so fun! This year we bought one third of a package of season tickets for Trailblazer Basketball games and the kids and I have rotated through games, taking turns going with Aaron. It's made for some fun date nights, one-on-one time for Aaron with each of the kids and a free chalupa thrown in every now and then is a bonus, too (Taco Bell Chalupas are given out when the Blazers score 100 at home!) The kids each have jerseys, Ellie has made a sign and we have a foam finger for games! Cheesey, but fun and great memories.
We were totally excited when a parent in my room, who works for Subaru, offered our family VIP tickets to the Auto Show to meet Trailblazer Rudy Fernandez! It was so fun to meet Rudy, take pictures and he signed a few things for us, too. The kids and Aaron each had a basketball to be signed and Easton had a rookie trading card. Although I think it was most fun for Aaron, I was pretty tickled Rudy touched my back!

1 comment:
I went to the Auto Show, had fun...but didn't get to meet anyone famous. I did, however, sit in a $72,000 Lexus that hugged my caboose when I sat in it!!!
Post a Comment