It's been a while since I have felt like blogging or have had something interesting to blog about. The snow over vacation gave a lot of inspiration, but now that is gone and the windy winter gusts aren't as inspiring. I guess if I wait a bit a whole lot of little things add up to a tiny bit of inspiration.
Here's what we have been up to in January:
~The return to school, preschool, teaching, traveling for Aaron and routines.
~Ellie participating in the Read-to-Feed for school and reading a lot, especially in her bed before turning out the lights. This has helped with sleep, we think.
~Wind gusts that prohibit us from playing outside in the sunshine. Usually if it is not raining we can get out for 15 minute spurts, even if the weather is cold, but the wind makes it unbearable. The wind has also done some damage to our trees and Aaron has spent a lot time tying the trees down.
~Gearing up for Easton to turn 4 and counting down the days.
~I joined an indoor soccer league and injured myself on the first game.
~Starting another study with my girls' group. Aaron enjoying his weekly lunch with some friends.
~Exploring Facebook and trying not to get addicted. Now if I could just get Aaron to join...
~Another night out with friends and loving Movin' Out with Billy Joel songs.
~American Idol, 24 and Damages are all back on T.V.
That's about it here. Woohoo.
4 comments:
Sounds like you have been busy to me! I bet Movin' Out was a BLAST...my parents loved it. I've heard Facebook can be terribly addicting....and that's why I am staying away!!! Have fun!
I've been waiting anxiously for you to post something. We miss you guys and in a small way it feels like the blog keeps us connected. I'm not excited about facebook, although it seems to be where everyone is going. But really it doesn't say much for what's going on in your life, other than in that moment. Keep on blogging girlfriend.
We miss you guys.
Em
I think that song should be your soccer warm up song :O)
Thanks for all of the advise and smiles lately.
I like face book because I am finding old friends and especially my cousins but I miss blogging so I am getting back into it....
See ya tomorrow.
xoxo M
what new study are you doing?
Post a Comment