
Happy Birthday, Easton! We *love* you so much and feel so blessed that God chose us to be your family. You make our lives so full and each day you surprise us. We appreciate your serious side and love your fun-loving side. You have such a tender heart and you are a great little guy to cuddle with. We are loving your newly found affection for board games and we can anticipate playing catch or wrestling with you every single day. We cannot wait to see what this year of being four brings!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Easton!!
I love the new back ground.
Have fun today, I will not see you because I will be at Baller :O)
Good luck at your big game tonight, have fun.
xoxo M
What a big boy! Happy 4th Birthday Easton!!
Oh my gosh - he looks like Aaron. I am sure his daddy is very proud of him in that attire.
Trust you had a good celebration. I am trying to find the 'slow down button', as time seems to go faster the older our kids get...
Post a Comment