Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Forgot

I realized just TODAY that I forgot my monthly Twelve on the 12th (here is a previous 12 on the 12th). I am really grumpy at myself for forgetting because I have been going strong all year. I remembered on the 10th, "Don't forgot the 12th" and even thought of writing in on my calendar. It would have been a great day, too because we attended a hometown football game that day. How will I make it up? 18 on the 18th? Or an overview of September, hmmm.

It is the season of busy and getting back into a new schedule.
  • I am part timing it again!! Hip, Hip, HOORAY!
  • Easton goes to Debbie's each morning until lunch.
  • Ellie goes to school full day. She goes to school with me in the morning. I leave at noon then come back to get her after school.
  • Easton and I spend some one-on-one Mondays, Fridays and every other Wednesdays.
  • Easton goes to preschool Tuesday, Thursday.
  • I am the class coordinator for Easton's preschool class.
  • Ellie is playing fall soccer; practice one day a week and games each Saturday.
  • Aaron travels for work.
  • I have decided to continue to do Uppercase Living for at least one more year. (I went to a regional conference last weekend to decide what my next step is and I got energized to keep it up.)

I do feel like a mommy taxi all of a sudden, it's so good though.

Are you adjusting to a fall schedule, too?

2 comments:

efriddle said...

It's the fall crazies...I don't know how we do it, we just do. I just volunteered to coordinate the Harvest Carnival for Alyssa's school. Silly me.

Hang in there, hopefully there will be a weekend soon we can see you.

Miss ya tons.

Friddles

efriddle said...

It's the fall crazies...I don't know how we do it, we just do. I just volunteered to coordinate the Harvest Carnival for Alyssa's school. Silly me.

Hang in there, hopefully there will be a weekend soon we can see you.

Miss ya tons.

Friddles