Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun Summer Times

We have had a fun summer that seems to be flying by. Just go into Target and you will be reminded that back-to-school time is just around the corner because all the school supplies are out and ready to be snatched up.

The kids and I are having fun times. I feel so blessed that I have a job that allows me time off to sleep in, snuggle and watch cartoons, ease into the day and take lots of trips to the park.

Here are some pictures to show our Fun Summer Times lately.
Free movies with friends.


Sand in the City.
Park time, at a terrific park, in The Dalles with extended family.
Aaron's extended family; 4 generations in one place for a whole day!
Summer soccer evening games.
Even having some fun on the bench (that's Ellie on the right!)
Wearing yourself out SO MUCH you crawl in your bed all by your big-boy-self and cover up to take a nap!

1 comment:

AmberJ said...

Calvin has been putting himself down for naps of late. I am loving it. Just need to get the girl on the same schedule...