Monday, July 14, 2008

12 on the 12th



Andrea getting her hair done.
Easton riding on two wheels.
Centerpieces for Auntie Nikki's baby shower.
Cutie boots for our new girly cousin to arrive in August.
Ellie and Auntie Nikki at the shower.
Eating dinner out at Chevy's Restaurant
Easton enjoying ice cream after dinner.
Ellie enjoying ice cream after dinner.
Ellie finding Easton under the clothes racks in Children's Place.
Easton and Ellie at the mall.
Ellie showing a shirt she wanted to buy in Children's Place.
Easton riding off on two wheels.

Jam packed summer day. Good times.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow...you GO EASTON!! We're soo proud of you:)

Adalie said...

Easton on TWO wheels...yippeeee! Addie has the same dress as Ellie....I think it's adorable and love white dresses on little girls. ( :

efriddle said...

how ever do you teach your kids to ride without training wheels. We've been unsuccessful with Alyssa. Oh how we need to come and visit, perhaps she'll do it for Aaron.

Missing you tons.

Nicki looks great, she's due soon isn't she? I'm sorry we missed her shower.

Love em

Team Houston said...

I am SO HAPPY for your Brother and Sister in Law!

A girl!!

Glad you had a nice time.

I started my blog book!! Can't wait to order it and show you. Kara has been helping me :O)

xoxo Michele