I want to share a video and blog with you about my friend from school, Michele (our wonderful P.E. teacher and fellow scrapbooker). Michele and her husband Rick have just adopted their second beautiful little girl from China, Sophie. Their adoption process the second time around was long and drawn out; then the China quakes brought extra waiting.
Their story was just shared on CNN. The sound of Michele's voice as she saw Sophie first time on video, then when they arrived in China will bring tears to your eyes!
Houston CNN video
Here is a link the their blog detailing their journey to Sophie. Houston blog
Congratulations Michele and Rick. Your family is beautiful.
2 comments:
Thanks!
OK, how did you do that back ground, not that I have time for that though :O)
It looks great!!!
xoxo Michele
Loved the video and to hear Michele and Rick's story told.
I have to learn how you do that, posting the videos. I had another friend adopt from China the week prior to Michele's. I'd love to share this video with her.
Love,
Your cousin
Post a Comment