Day 2 in Disneyland was a little slow for us all. Our night of sleep was not so peaceful as Easton coughed a lot. We loaded him up with Tylenol and made the best of our day. In the afternoon we went back to the hotel to nap and Aaron ran to Target to get different kinds of cough syrup than we already had because what we had was not even touching Easton's cough. We bundled up for the night and head back to Disneyland to catch the show World of Color.
 |
| Day 2 Disneyland |
 |
| World of Color |
World of Color is amazing! This picture is from the Disney website, I couldn't quite capture it with my camera. It is a water show with color and on the water that sprays in the air they show parts of Disney movies with music playing. My description does not do it justice! It was really, really cool! Last time we went to Disneyland, we saw another water show called Fantasia. I will admit I think Fantasia is better, but both shows are truly spectacular.
Unfortunately, Easton was pretty miserable. He coughed almost the whole time and once the show was over, along with literally thousands of people, we headed back for the hotel as fast as possible. At the hotel I did the steamy shower thing, gave him his inhaler, Tylenol, whatever I could to make him as comfortable as possible. During the night he even threw up once, just from the constant coughing. Aaron and I took turns laying with him, but between the three of us, there was little sleep to be had.
No comments:
Post a Comment