Friday, January 22, 2010

Flashback Friday

January 22, 2005

These pictures were taken 5 years ago, just days before Easton was born. At this point, Easton was overdue and Ellie was talking to my belly telling her little brother to hurry and come out!

Ellie was 2 1/2 and I just loved those chubby cheeks!



I loved her little chunky hands, too.



I remember feeling excited about meeting our little boy and I was very ready to not be pregnant anymore, but I was also a little nervous. Nervous to have another baby along with a toddler. Nervous to have a boy the second time around. Nervous to have to share my time with Ellie. Nervous about my ability to love another child as much as I loved Ellie.

3 comments:

Team Houston said...

CUTE!!! Yesterday Ellie and I were talking about Eastons Birthday...I just realized he has the same Birthdate as my Niece Sydney!

Have fun!

Big hugs!
xoxo Michele

Michael and Mandy said...

So cute! I love the one where she is holding your belly. You looked gorgeous when you were pregnant...I hope I look that good!

Mom/Melanie said...

She was...and still is, the cutest little girl. I miss her being a toddler.