I laughed so hard and had to look them up for Aaron to watch. This is a commerical that makes me think of Aaron. He is that kind of dad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A2Ap3DyvLg
Last year I posted this...Hallmark commercial.
I feel so blessed that Aaron is the kind of Dad he is to our kids! We have so much fun as a family and he is an amazing dad. We laugh a lot around here and I know he is making the best memories for our kids. I love watching Aaron with the kids and how they seek him out to play. Wishing everyone a Happy Father's Day.
2 comments:
Yup, I can see Aaron doing that! That is SO funny!
Todd is THAT kind of Dad too and it is so much fun! Our kids are going to have such great memories of their silly, fun, playful Dads. Lucky, lucky kids!
Post a Comment