Sunday, April 06, 2008

I've Got the Spring Break Blues

Today is the last day of Spring Break and I've got the blues.

Thinking back to Spring Break last year...


  • Waking up early tomorrow does not excite me. I dread waking the kids up. They have slept in EVERY day this past week.

  • I loved having a more flexible schedule. Getting ready for each day at a leisurely pace was great. The kids were better behaved and ate great breakfasts because they could eat when they were hungry and at their own pace.

  • We had a fun Spring Break, despite staying close to home; We enjoyed play dates with friends, Kid's Club, lunch at P.B. Ellie's, visiting a new location for my local scrapbook store, going to the park a few times, walking Toby, riding bikes, playing a lot, going to the library.

  • Our greatest Spring Break accomplishment: POTTY TRAINING EASTON!!
  • Going back to school means Ellie is very close to finishing kindergarten, which means she is close to 1st grade, which means she is growing up way too fast.

However, the countdown for Summer Vacation begins and that is exciting.

No comments: