Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ten on Tuesday (in photos)

I could see this 10 on Tuesday thing becoming a habit, but I'll try to spice it up a bit with some pictures.
1. We participated in the Parent-Dedication at church this past weekend to dedicate Easton. Although a little bit later than Ellie, we enjoyed dedicating Easton along side good friends that were also dedicating their youngest daughter. Here is a picture of our family during the ceremony.

2. When did Easton become a big boy? While most of the families were dedicating babies, we realized time goes fast and he is this big kid, but so much fun.
3. A picture is worth a thousand words...
4. We love Toby! He is a really good dog. He thinks he is a lap dog. This won't happen for much longer, because we ordered new Family Room furniture - yeah!


5. Easton did this to himself, but it proves his love for Toby.

6. Our family has been helping Ellie participate in her school's annual Read-To-Feed Program. Students read for 50 days and asked sponsors to donate food based on how much they read. Ellie did a great job and was very motivated. She read enough minutes to earn a gold medal + ice cream party.

7. I took an on-line scrapbook class during the month of January and the goal was to scrapbook a page a day in January. I completed over 31 layouts. The luster wore off and as a result I did zero scrapbook pages in February! However, another on-line class that I took last year is starting up again. Past participants get to participate again for free. I am really excited about this. The class I took last year really changed the way I scrapbook so I never feel behind. One thing I took from the class last year was to organize by color, which my supplies are organized by color. To my great delight Ellie showed me how she organized her craft tub by color, too! Truly a proud moment for me.

8. We are loving this nice weather. Nice weather means walks outside for Toby, trips to the school for Toby to run and Ellie and Easton to play on the playground, bike riding, playing in our backyard and hearing the birds as we wake up in the morning. (sorry, no picture for this one!)
9. I am having fun doing Uppercase. I have had lots of parties and I am learning a lot. I still love the product. If you have ordered something from me, please be sure you have sent me a picture of your product on your wall. I would really love to put your picture on my blog. Visit my Uppercase blog if you haven't in awhile. www.haveawordwithme.blogspot.com
10. American Idol is on tonight - yahoo!

1 comment:

Adalie said...

I like your Ten on Tuesday...especially with the photos. Hope you can find time each week before American Idol!!! ( :