Sunday, February 03, 2008

Now That's What I Call A Snow Day

This past week we had no school one day and even a late start because of snow and ice in the morning. Although we get snow (our new house is at about 500 feet), it doesn't accumulate to much for very long or it is very wet. We have seen a lot of snow this winter, usually mixed with rain or a quick snow flurry. When the weather man predicts snow, it doesn't happen but when there is no prediction we get snow.

We woke up yesterday morning to a beautiful blanket of snow; totally unpredicted! It was so pretty. Ironically, for the past 3 months that I have been an Uppercase Living Demonstrator, every party I have had scheduled it snows. So, it snowed yesterday and sure enough, I had a party! It snowed on the hill all morning and afternoon. Once I got home, Aaron took the kids and dog out to play. This was the best snow we have had yet. We even saw the snow plow trucks driving on the roads!

No comments: