
This is Katie, the daughter of my job share partner, Carmen. Isn't she cute? She has the cutest little voice, too. Katie is 8 months younger than Easton. Katie and Easton go to the same daycare, but only spend about an hour together as Carmen and I swap our day during that time. Katie came to hang out one night while Carmen took a class. Katie is the recipient of a lot of Ellie's hand-me-downs. Katie seems so small to me and when I see her wearing something Ellie used to wear, I can hardly believe it. Ellie adores Katie and tends to be a little mother when Katie is around. Easton enjoys playing with Katie and he thinks it's pretty cool she likes Thomas too; except when Katie wants to play with Easton's Thomas Trains.
While at our house Katie enjoyed coloring (above), going on a walk in the red wagon to look for kitties, eating dinner and playing with playdough.



No comments:
Post a Comment