Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Tooth #3

After losing 2 teeth very close together back in August, the Tooth Fairy has kept her distance from Ellie. However, recently, Ellie has become impatient waiting on the Tooth Fairy and she finally wiggled hard enough on another bottom tooth for it to become loose. She has been so anxious to pull it out. Tonight, after lots of determination it came out (I was surprised because I didn't think it was that loose)! It bled a lot, but she was so excited that she almost cried.



She made phone calls to Grandma and Grammy to share the exciting news, then Papa called later to hear the story. Ellie has a little tooth fairy holder from Abuela to keep the tooth in for the Tooth Fairy. Keeping with her tradition, Ellie wrote the Tooth Fairy a note:

Dear Tooth Fairy,

I was wondering wat your name was? Can you give me 2 choclits and 2 dollrs?
And I have a tooth fairy costum.


Ellie


You may remember Ellie was the Tooth Fairy last Halloween (see this past post). Easton has thought it really funny to wear Ellie's Tooth Fairy costume lately. You can imagine how Dad feels about the shoes...
Let's hope this beasty Tooth Fairy doesn't show up tonight! I love these kids.

8 comments:

Tami said...

Now that is priceless!! I can honestly say I don't think Zakk ever did that...of course Hannah was born after him! Love it :)

Rachel said...

Excitement for Ells and loving the Easton pic! :)

Adalie said...

Ooooh...I think running into the beasty tooth fairy in the morning would be the perfect way to start your birthday!!! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

OH MY!! I can just imagine the look on Aarons face. It is okay Aaron I hear they grow out of it :)!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ellie so wanted to have that tooth come out at school yesterday. She kept asking me if I saw any blood and if she could go see Miss Susie. There were two lost teeth in the class yesterday and she wanted to be the third. It wasn't really moving and so she decided to wait. She must have really worked that thing. Happy Birthday, Andrea!

AmberJ said...

We also have a pic of Calvin in a princess dress, alongside his BFF in her princess dress. I love it, and is one of my favorite pics of him. Scott hates it and wishes I would burn the thing.

Team Houston said...

Happy Birthday Andrea!!!

Love Eastons outfit ;)

I wish you could of seen Ellie today when she came to class....She ran in, did her warm up and then ran up to me, She was so excited and big eyed as she loudly told me that she lost her tooth...Then she smiled REAL BIG! It was so adorable.

What a big time for her. Simone is still wondering when a tooth will fal out, she can't wait.

xoxo M

rk said...

Ohhhhh this is so sweet! I wish the tooth fairy still came for me. Not the losing teeth part - I need all I can keep. But the moola part. Could use some spar change right now for a Starbucks run! :0)

Blessings,
Roxx

PS: You blessed me with your comment on my recent post. Thank you.