Friday, December 02, 2005

Portraits

In June, I had a portrait taken of Ellie marking her 3rd birthday. Debbie, who happens to be Ellie's daycare provider, did the portrait. Debbie and a friend run 2 Gals Photography (I highly recommend them - they are great, very reasonable prices and they can do really cool, different portraits) . I am so pleased with how the portraits turned out. Ellie looks so sweet and is such a big girl...I see no traces of baby or toddler in her. I this one of her standing. You can see her toes and how her second toe is scrunched up by the other toes crowding in. Her hair looks so smooth and soft and I love her denim dress, one of her clothing staples.


The portraits turned out so great, we couldn't choose just one so we chose a few. Here are the others. I love her eyes in the pictures.


While we were having Ellie's portrait done, we sat Easton in on a few and they turned out so nice. In the pictures Ellie is 3 years old and Easton is 5 months old. Turned out pretty darn cute, we thought. When we got the pictures back I couldn't stop staring at this one. They are brother and sister. I can see similarities in their looks. I love how Ellie is holding Easton. She has a great smile on her face and Easton has this eager look. I think it is a wonderful picture. Will they always be this happy together? Love the bare feet, too!


Finally, here is a set that my stepmom ordered.

Isn't that cool? It's printed on foamcore and in person it turned really neat. Debbie did a great job. Need a photographer?

No comments: