Thursday, December 01, 2005

Listen to The Most Amazing Christmas Song!

Although I was not quite in the mood for Christmas music yet, a few days ago I heard the most amazing Christmas song. It literally made me cry on the spot. Not one to even buy CDs, I was moved to instantly buy this Christmas CD! It's on sale at Target this week, too!

The song is called "Joseph's Lullaby" by Mercy Me. It is sung from the perspective of Joseph, a man that I think showed great trust, faith and love for a young woman and a baby..a baby who just happened to be the Savior! In this song, Joseph is singing baby Jesus to sleep - and asking God if just for one night, Jesus could be Joseph's own son. He sings about the weight this baby has on his shoulders, but for tonight simply be a baby and rest and sleep. It is beautiful.

Click on the link below and then click on link for "Joseph's Lullaby Album Mix". You can listen to the song and the words are also posted on the link. You must buy this Christmas CD! This song is timeless and so touching. It is a great addition to your Christmas music collection.

http://www.inorecords.com/radio/radiopages/mm-josephslullaby-single.php

Happy listening.

No comments: