Saturday, July 23, 2005

Andrea's Brother, Ryan, Gets Married!


To view photos of Ryan and Nikki's wedding, click on the link below! http://www.costcophotocenter.com/share/p=31241124923856652/l=6176199/cobrandOid=1008


On July 23rd, my younger brother Ryan, married Nikki - his longtime girlfriend and high school sweetheart. The wedding was so much fun as we got to see a lot of family and introduce them to Easton, as well as give them the opportunity to see how Ellie has grown. Aaron and I both were in the wedding so it was extra special. I was so proud of Ryan, he looked handsome and really enjoyed every minute. Nikki was beautiful and my nephew, Tyler, was also in a tuxedo! The entire day was lovely. I was especially touched by several of Ryan's friends coming up to introduce themselves to me and telling me what a genuine guy Ryan is. We are just so happy that Ryan and Nikki are married.

No comments: