Tuesday, July 19, 2005

8 Years Together


Aaron and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary by having dinner on the 30th floor of the US Bank Tower at the Portland City Grill. You must go sometime. The view is breathtaking and the food is excellent. After dinner we went to 23rd and had coffee, then did some quick window shopping. Next, we went to the Rose Gardens and had dessert that Aaron had brought from Olive Garden. (WOW - a real-life grown-up date!) I made Aaron a photo album of photos of life before we had kids. We had so much fun looking back through the pictures of when we first started dating, our engagement, friends we've made along the way and trips we have taken. I really wanted to celebrate and reflect on our relationship. We have grown so much in 8 years and now we have 2 wonderful kids. I just love Aaron. He is a true partner, a wonderful father and my best friend.

No comments: