Another thing on our summer bucket list was a day trip to the Oregon Coast. We'd planned to go spur of the moment, when the weather looked good and just day trip it. We loaded the troops, including Toby! and made the most of a long afternoon just south of Seaside at a little beach called Hug Point. Aaron and I visited Hug Point on our honeymoon and it's great place to play for the day. When the tide goes out there inlets and caves to explore. Toby had the time of his life, splashing in the waves, running and chasing a ball. The kids dug in the sand all day and enjoyed seeing sea urchins and picking at barnacles. After the beach, we headed up to Geaheart to a new McMenamin's called the Sandtrap for dinner. The kids we tired and adults were, too. Regretably, I was a little lax on the sunscreen because most of the day was overcast so everyone got came home with sunburns.

2 comments:
soooo fun...nothing says summertime like a trip to the beach! :)
I LOVE beach pictures. It looks like you had an amazing time... :)
Post a Comment