Sunday, November 15, 2009

Now Back From the Flu

October started with a bang with a week-long trip to Disneyland. Unfortunately, upon our return one by one we all came down with THE flu. It rocked our world and we were all quite sick. It took a long time to recover, regain our energy and get back to lots of missed school and work; so October just flew by. No pumpkin patch, no Halloween decorations, pumpkins and candy were barely bought the night before Halloween and thankfully we had costumes because we took them to Disneyland!

I am determined to pay attention to the details of Thanksgiving. I've done a bit of decorating our house because I love to do it, but have been frustrated by the lack of decorations out there as Christmas takes over in the stores! I'm crafting a few things and focusing the kids on thankful thoughts! I'd like to go back and document some events during October in some upcoming posts:
  • our trip to Disneyland!!!
  • Toby getting "fixed" (but it didn't fix him behaviorally!)
  • The long awaited arrival a new niece!
  • the end of soccer season for the kids and coaching for Aaron
  • Ellie's first Blazer game.

A lot of life happened despite being sick! Catching up soon....

No comments: