Ellie and I went to the Children's Museum during Spring Break. She was 2 months shy of turning 2 years old and still an only child (Easton was not even thought of yet, well sort of). Time does fly.
Cute! I like "Flashback Friday" and I might have to steal the idea for myself. Todd and I love to look back on the old photos and videos. Time really does fly!
5 comments:
Cute! I like "Flashback Friday" and I might have to steal the idea for myself. Todd and I love to look back on the old photos and videos. Time really does fly!
I can't believe how little she looks in that picture! What a cutie.
I love both your flashbacks! The one with Easton is hilarious, and it's amazing how much Ellie has grown. Great idea!
Andrea -- what a cute family you have. Thanks for reading my blog -- hope to see you in the Wellness Journey!!
I remember those pig-tails! I will always think of little Ellie and her curly-q pigtails. So sweet.
Post a Comment