Thursday, January 03, 2008

I Made The Newspaper!

Thanks to my *fabulous* neighbor, Krista, professional organizer that you can read about here and here, my Uppercase business was featured in Krista's monthly article for the Columbian Newspaper in Vancouver. I don't even actually get the paper, but Krista called me this morning with the great news! If you get the paper, check out the Thursday edition and find the insert for Home and Garden. You will see Krista's picture and article on the third page or so. The two photos with inspirational words are from me and are the words we have up in our home. Krista offered my name, phone number and blog! Thank you Krista!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats!!! :) I'm needing more wall stickers myself!!! :)

Adalie said...

How exciting! Congrats. I don't get The Columbian...darn it. Is there a way to view the article on-line?

Erika said...

That's fantastic & just another reason that I need to subscribe to this paper, I had no idea Krista had a weekly column! The exposure is terrific! And I love the new layout of the site, BEAUTIFUL!!! Ah Lenny! ;)

AmberJ said...

That is so crazy that you know Krista! We just had her come to our house to help us organize (now I just have to find the time to do all the organizing she recommended!)

Tell her hi from me! :)