Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Life After Easton's Birthday

Life is busy. I haven't posted since Easton's birthday (that was in January and it is June - yikes!) Here is a brief list of what our family has done. There are links to some of the events if you would like a visual!
  • I turned 32.
  • Aaron turned 31.
  • We had several trips to the beach for Spring Break, time with friends and some extended family celebrations.
  • Aaron's grandparents celebrated their 60th anniversary and both grandparents celebrated their 80th birthdays! We celebrated with Aaron's family at Seaside.

Click the link below to view photos:

http://photo.walgreens.com/share/p=262151147751159266/l=7089712/g=7647343/cobrandOid=1009/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

  • Ellie continued and finished out the year in preschool.
  • Aaron enters his busy season for work, lots of golf tournaments and BBQs! Fun job! He actually gets paid for this!
  • Easton had several ear infections, resulting in a quick surgery for ear tubes.
  • I am finishing up the school year, loving job sharing more than ever.

That is the last 5 months in a nutshell. As the school year ends (wahoo!) and summer approaches, hopefully I can keep up on my blogging! I am looking forward to a summer filled with play park and playground dates, every other week girls night out and enjoying watching Ellie and Easton play together!

No comments: