Sunday, April 17, 2005


Fire Chief Ellie Posted by Hello

Ellie went with Haydon to the Camas Fire Station Open House. The kids had a great time (and dads, too) spraying the fire hose (it was a garden hose), eating free hot dogs, petting the police dog and sitting on the old fire engine. Fun, free event!

VIEW PHOTOS from the fire station (click on the link below & go to view slideshow)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally looked at this. DOn't be mad, I miss you so much it is hard to look at pictures.
THese are so cute. You have so much to be proud of. Your family is beautiful. Enjoy this time.
I love you!
Shari

Anonymous said...

It sounds like fun. I remember the days. It's a miracle to get my boys in my house at the same time to talk let alone take a trip. :-)
Shari